As part of our commitment to the principles of a liberal arts education, the Department of English strongly encourages interdisciplinary work. Many of our faculty are cross-listed with a range of centers and programs across campus, including:
- Institute for African American Studies
- British & Irish Studies
- Franklin College Writing Intensive Program
- Institute of Native American Studies
- Interdisciplinary Writing Certificate Program
- UGA Program in Linguistics
Our graduate students pursue a variety of Certificate Programs offered by the University of Georgia, including but not limited to:
- Women’s Studies
- African American Studies
- Native American Studies
- University Teaching.
Find a complete list of Graduate Certificate Programs here.